Jeff Lewis
message board

FAQ     Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Register  
  Profile     Log in to check your private messages     Log in  

Minnie The Moocher From The Future

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will Oldham
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Minnie The Moocher From The Future Reply with quote

Minnie The Moocher From The Future

Minnie The Moocher From The Future she was raised by neither nature nor nurture
She had a metal front and a plastic back but in the middle was a lot of soul and that’s a fact
She started messing round with the king of Saturn he looked like a purple psychedelic pattern
His heart went zing when she did her thing and before long she was walking off with Saturn’s ring
She travelled from the future to the distant past killed a fly which made her first guy become her last
Turned yesterday to notaday with some cute goon & said the past is just some future that arrived to soon
And New York city how I love it so I’m always bumping into buddies whose names I don’t know
And I don’t get off to sleep until a quarter to four then I wake up in the morning and I do it some more
And when you look me in the face I just disintegrate now I’m on another date that I kind of hate
And I just keep falling further ended seems by now I should have landed
But Minnie the moocher from the future could turn space into whatever kind of face would suit ya
The rainbows bend was what her contact lens was so she knew what the colour glowing in each her friends was
She started messing with the gamma beam he said baby stick with me I’ll turn your money green
Gave his number she dialled it with a satellite pilot took his infrared head and turned it ultra violet
She rode a black hole to a magnetic pole rode a dinosaur so long that it turned into coal
Made the coal a diamond said the saint my best friend and turned the jewel back into a dinosaur again
And my window view is a brick wall or two with some barbed wire snagged on a plastic bag
And every plane I hear I think the end is near they get louder and louder then hey disappear
And the shampoo stings and he landline rings the Jesus freaked on the corner with a guitar sings
And there’s a star gun shot in a vacant lot and another night remembers what the day forgot
But Minnie the moocher from the future is gonna meet me halfway ‘tween when I find her and lose her
And in that dock between the hands of the clock she’s gonna park her flying spark here on my own block
She’ll honk her horn for me and take my arm she’ll invite me on a ride to where the tide is born
Where the director and cast of the future and past follow the union rules and take a break at last
And while we’re all refreshed after a little rest she’ll say good by to her guests and go back on her quest
I’ll say so long Minnie I’m glad you’re my friend I’m gonna keep dreaming about you till we meet again

www.myspace.com/will_oldham_horror

Last edited by Will Oldham on Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dav
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome thanks Nick!
Dav
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome thanks Nick!
Kieron

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Dav is impressed, hehe! I, too, would be impressed, if I had ever heard this song Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ema

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool cool cool! cheers Nick!
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kieron wrote:
I think Dav is impressed, hehe! I, too, would be impressed, if I had ever heard this song Laughing

tell me when you're around and i'll send it to you bud Wink
Kieron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dav wrote:
Kieron wrote:

tell me when you're around and i'll send it to you bud Wink

Cheers! I now have a usb flash drive thingy so will be able to get stuff from the internet cafés now!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger