Jeff Lewis
message board

FAQ     Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Register  
  Profile     Log in to check your private messages     Log in  

Jack tour diary

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dav
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Jack tour diary Reply with quote

I just read the whole thing and it's very funny, the drawings are kind of "childish" but match perfectly the words, some of the stories made me laught out loud !
Do you know if there's only one volume ?
Will Oldham
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just read it myself on the trip back from rennes and enjoyed it a lot. I wondered the same thing, whether there are or wll be any more an amusing insight into their life on the road

www.myspace.com/will_oldham_horror
ema

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hilariiious!!!! i read it at work, and i enjoyed very much!!! the day... when jeff has to go back to NY for a wedding and the boys don't feel prepared for that!!i laughed a lot!bravo jack and thanks for wasting your time for us........ the nice guy took the time to look for the comics cuz they were not on sell that night! Wink
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ema wrote:
hilariiious!!!! i read it at work, and i enjoyed very much!!! the day... when jeff has to go back to NY for a wedding and the boys don't feel prepared for that!!i laughed a lot!bravo jack and thanks for wasting your time for us........ the nice guy took the time to look for the comics cuz they were not on sell that night! Wink

I agree Jack went to a lot of effort for us that night making sure we were all okand the comic was the icing on the cake, I really enjoyed it and hope that there is a sequel!, cheers mate the whole night was very much appriciated by all of us Im sure i've raved else where about what a top top night i had so I wont go on to much but I should probably mention Drummer Dave as he doesn't get included as much as he should. I believe I went into how impressed I was with him in my brixton windmill 2006 review but the nantes gig was the first time chance I got to properly speak with the guy and you couldn't ask to meet a nicer person at a gig. he even went out of his way to help some stranded adam green fans out after the show.A top man in my opinion ( If you;re reading this Dave don't worry I'll end the flattery here.) Thanks once again to Jeff Jack and Dave (and my fellow message boarders)who made that evening one to remember.

www.myspace.com/will_oldham_horror