$1.95 CAN
Jeff Lewis
message board

FAQ     Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Register  
  Profile     Log in to check your private messages     Log in  

November tour plans...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jefflewis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:20 pm    Post subject: November tour plans... Reply with quote

Here's most recent newsletter tour stuff that I just sent out to my North American email lists... but there'll be more gigs/info for October/November stuff coming soon!

Hi, maybe I’ll get to see you in late November when my band does this little one-week northeast tour… See dates below! At the moment I’m reaching out to see if anybody might be able to offer to house the 3 of us on any of these nights (we’ll have sleeping bags), and/or if anybody might be able to volunteer to help put up gig-posters in any of these areas in advance of our shows (I’ll mail you some posters)? All helpers will be on the guest list to get into the gigs free of course. ALSO, we’ve just been offered a bunch of 25-minute support slots all around the USA starting in late Oct, opening for a bigger band in some big venues in the midwest and south and elsewhere, but I’ll have more info on all of those support dates soon.
For now I can announce that these below gigs are our only headlining tour dates between now and the end of 2018! Thanks for all your support! Jeffrey Lewis (& Brent & Mem)

Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts USA tour dates:

(if anybody can offer a free place for the 3 of us to sleep on any of these nights please email us at JeffLewisBand@Gmail.com and as usual we'll get any of our hosts in the gig free - thanks! Also seeking a few poster volunteers.)

SAT Nov 24 - Jamaica Plain, MA - Deep Thoughts (138b South St, 02130) All-ages! 8pm! With Bong Wish and Request Freebird!

SUN Nov 25 - White River Junction, VT - Main Street Museum (58 Bridge Street, 05001) 7pm. $8 adv / $10 doors, all-ages!

MON Nov 26 - Montreal, Canada - L'Esco (4461 St Denis St, QC H2J 2L2)

TUES Nov 27 - Toronto, Canada - Baby G (1608 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario M6K 1T8) $10 adv/$12 doors.

WED Nov 28 - Rochester, NY - The Bug Jar (219 Monroe Ave, 14607)

Thurs Nov 29 - tbc (upstate NY somewhere)
--
More info to come!!
misshelenc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dress warmly! I wish I could join you but am stuck in Britain working.
Pat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miseed the show last tiime you came to boston gotta make sure i get down there
jefflewis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never been to this Deep Thoughts place... it was the only venue I could find, basically, every place else in Boston, Cambridge, Allston, Jamaica Plain, were booked up... I guess Saturday nights always book up waaay in advance. Lucky I was able to connect to the Deep Thoughts place, seems cool...
jefflewis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...And here's the rest of the Oct-Nov tour dates, mostly opening for this Hobo Johnson person...

Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts USA-Canada tour dates in Oct-Nov 2018

(**If anybody can offer a free place to sleep on any of these nights please email JeffLewisBand@Gmail.com and as usual hosts can get into the gig free - thanks!**)

NOTE: Most of these gigs are Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts opening up for Hobo Johnson, but there are also a few Jeffrey Lewis solo sets mixed in there, plus a few Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts headlining gigs happening too... a busy season!

Mon Oct 22 - SALT LAKE CITY, UT- The Depot (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

Tues Oct 23 - DENVER, CO - Summit Music Hall (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

Wed Oct 24 - LINCOLN, NE - Duffy's - Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts headlining, w support from The Morbs!

Thurs Oct 25 - MINNEAPOLIS, MN - Varsity (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

Fri Oct 26 - MILWAUKEE, WI - The Rave II (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

Sat Oct 27 - CINCINNATI, OH - Bogarts (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

Sun Oct 28 - LOUISVILLE, KY - Mercury Ballroom (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

--

Fri Nov 2 - CHICAGO, IL - House of Blues (Jeffrey Lewis [solo] supporting Hobo Johnson)

Sat Nov 3 - DETROIT, MI - St. Andrew's Hall (Jeffrey Lewis [solo] supporting Hobo Johnson)

Sun Nov 4 - CLEVELAND, OH - House of Blues (Jeffrey Lewis [solo] supporting Hobo Johnson)

Mon Nov 5 - PITTSBURGH, PA - Mr Smalls (Jeffrey Lewis [solo] supporting Hobo Johnson)

Thurs Nov 8 - NEW HAVEN, CT - Toads Place (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

Mon Nov 12 - BOSTON, MA - House of Blues (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

Tues Nov 13 - SILVER SPRING, MD - Fillmore (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

Wed Nov 14 - PHILADELPHIA, PA - TLA (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

Thurs Nov 15 - NYC - Brooklyn Steel (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

Sat Nov 17 - NORFOLK, VA - Norva (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

Sun Nov 18 -CHARLOTTE, NC - Fillmore (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

Mon Nov 19 - ORLANDO, FL - HOB (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

Tues Nov 20 - ATLANTA, GA - Buckhead (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

Wed Nov 21 - NASHVILLE, TN - Marathon (Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts supporting Hobo Johnson)

THEN: Jeffrey Lewis & Los Bolts headlining mini-tour!

SAT Nov 24 - Jamaica Plain, MA - Deep Thoughts (138b South St, 02130) All-ages! 8pm! $10! With Bong Wish and Request Freebird! (617) 522-3587 Orange Line to Forest Hills - 38 & 39 bus-accessible.

SUN Nov 25 - White River Junction, VT - Main Street Museum (58 Bridge Street, 05001) 7pm. $8 adv / $10 doors, all-ages!

MON Nov 26 - Montreal, Canada - L'Esco (4461 St Denis St, QC H2J 2L2)

TUES Nov 27 - Toronto, Canada - Baby G (1608 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario M6K 1T8) $10 adv/$12 doors.

WED Nov 28 - Rochester, NY - The Bug Jar (219 Monroe Ave, 14607) w/ special guest Seth Faergolzia (solo), and one more tba! $8 adv / $10 doors 18+ ($2 extra for under-21s)

Thurs Nov 29 - tbc (still seeking a gig in upstate NY, like Kingston/Bard/Purchase/Westchester areas...)
jefflewis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These gigs with Hobo Johnson have been kind of crazy, he's got so many fans! Maybe this is the biggest support tour I've ever done? It was something like 720 people in Salt Lake City, about 1200-1500 people in Denver, etc etc, basically about 1,000 people a night, and they really go nuts when Hobo gets on stage! Very young audiences mostly, in most of the cities, lots of teenagers. Now I've got a few days off between gigs, then I rejoin the tour in Chicago on Friday.
misshelenc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travel safe x
jefflewis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!!
Dav
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff, do you have any idea of the numbers of shows your perfomed since the begining?

I'll take a guess...i'd say 2337 (no idea if 'im close or not though)
jefflewis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I had kept track of gigs since the early days, but I didn't start having a central place to keep a gig-list until I first started to have a website, and that was maybe around 2005. So the whole time from 1998-2004 doesn't have a list. I do have a bunch of fliers and posters and stuff like that which I could use to try to piece together a list, but it's too much effort, and who cares anyway. On my website I do have a tally of the total of gigs played in each year, going back quite a lot of years now:
http://www.thejeffreylewissite.com/Past-Tours-and-Shows.html