$1.95 CAN
Jeff Lewis
message board

FAQ     Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Register  
  Profile     Log in to check your private messages     Log in  

Fuff/Guff 1-4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrackyMcCrackerson

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Fuff/Guff 1-4 Reply with quote

Anyone willing to sell/give me their issues? I have issues #0, 5,6,7 & 8. I'd sure like to get the complete collection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
jefflewis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once in a while the early issues appear on ebay... other than that, they are available only in digital format, from Lush.com (plus some other out of print comics of mine).

I really can't decide if I should reprint Fuff 1-4, I wish there was a way to do a cheap printing of just a few copies, but I really have to make at least 2,000 of each issue to justify doing a printing and it's hard to imagine adding 8,000 comics to the boxes of comics in my apartment! Also, I feel like my art has improved since the early issues, so I'm not as excited to pay money to print more copies of them. On the other hand, comic books take so much time to make that the only way to ever get "paid" for the time it takes to write/draw them is to sell them forever once you have finished making them... so really, I should do another printing at some point.