$1.95 CAN
Jeff Lewis
message board

FAQ     Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Register  
  Profile     Log in to check your private messages     Log in  

Phoenix Show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kris

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:52 am    Post subject: Phoenix Show Reply with quote

Just got home from the show at the Trunk Space. Really enjoyed the set, thanks for coming out this way!!
misshelenc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it that you're back hun, and you got to see the folks live, yey! xx
kris

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Helen =) The show was a lot of fun, though they only played a handful of songs. Been meaning to write you back for a while, sorry, I've been a bit out of sorts. Hope you're well!!
jefflewis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I didn't know there was a message boarder at the Trunk Space show! Did we talk to each other??
I bought a bunch of weird $1 records there that night from their bins... I'm finally back home listening to some of them... mostly bad but some interesting/strange stuff.
misshelenc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's ok hun, just whenever is good, I just get worried that you're not ok when I don't see you around or hear from you in some way. I'm a big softie worrier you see.
I am alright, not been doing great but hey, we battle on. This time of year is always hectic and I've had to do a lot of 'stepping out of the comfort zone' that is always exhausting. Hopefully worth it though!

On another note, what do people do with bad records? Sometimes I give them away, but also I tend to keep loads too, because I am convinced that when I'm in a different mood or I'm older or something they will be a lot better. But then I am a slight hoarder of things. Books worse than records, my house is full! Yet I still buy more all the time!

I'm glad you had a good gig, and hope you're well too and you have a few more nights out planned to look forward to!
xxxxx
kris

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jeff-
I saw you looking through the records when I went in. Pretty surreal moment. I thought about saying hey, but I was too nervous. I had a great time though, despite not sleeping the night before (stayed up for the lunar eclipse, didn't realize I wouldn't see anything until 7am) Really enjoyed your set, so happy you guys made it out here.

Helen-
Thanks for thinking of me, you're really sweet. The past few months have been kind of strange and I wanted to wait until things settled down a bit before I even tried talking about it (I'm still not really sure how I would begin to explain). But that's a really lame excuse for not writing you back. I will get on it asaP! Sorry to hear that you're feeling down. Mercury is turning direct today and I think that means things are supposed to take a turn for the better soon. Talk to you soon! =)
JohnDavidson

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I unfortunately will be in BC the night of this show, August 1st. It is depressing and this is the hardest thing ever, but I've got 2 tickets up for grabs, face value, so 91$ after charges. I am located in the Kitchener Waterloo area, but will be in Toronto July 31st for my flight. Any takers?

===========
Ferie i Tyskland
jefflewis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, now it's starting to seem like Amelia is a new form of robot spammer, one who takes message board posts from random message boards, re-posts them in other message boards to appear human at first, then after a few such posts starts to insert regular spam/adverts. Has anybody seen anything like this before? It's freaky, like watching a human start to malfunction, spazz out, say things that make less and less sense, then peel their face off to reveal a robot spy beneath!!!!
misshelenc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't, no but it certainly beats the pizza equipment ones, more relevent anyway! x