Jeff Lewis Forum Index
$1.75 US
$1.95 CAN
Jeff Lewis
message board

FAQ     Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Register  
  Profile     Log in to check your private messages     Log in  

Glowworms Demo!! (Download)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jeff Lewis Forum Index -> Other Covers and songs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glowworm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Glowworms Demo!! (Download) Reply with quote

Yeah, so a while ago, i uploaded a live show that my friend and i did that really wasn't too good in my opinion, and is way different from stuff we're doing now. We've improved a lot, and have been practicing a lot more too. So, here's a somewhat large collection of our stuff so far. The album 'recordings 1' is all of our more original stuff and junk we've been playing for a while now, recordings 2 is just a few random things, and recordings 3 was all done in one day and has some more electric stuff, noisey kinda stuff, post rock, oh and a good bit of folk stuff too. There's also some stuff on a piano. Party in the park is almost all improv and was recorded in a field and has like 4 of other friends that came by, without us even knowing haha.

Our name is the glow worms and we live in pittsburgh. Smile

Hope you guys enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?7ydtp4dd5dp9v3e
Glowworm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A whole bunch more of stuff - http://www.mediafire.com/?2pdwzg6zbp3x15d

All kinds of different music on this; mostly folk, but some real neat noise / punk, some solo stuff, check out the end of the song "jam 2 + lb/fm" under artist "bobby, ben, cory" for a real heavy and explosive cover of moldy peaches' song "NYC's Like a Graveyard"! Hope you guys like it!