$1.95 CAN
Jeff Lewis
message board

FAQ     Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Register  
  Profile     Log in to check your private messages     Log in  

jeff lewis tattoo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
helo darqness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: jeff lewis tattoo Reply with quote

so i just got my first tattoo. ive wanted one since i was 12 and i didnt hold out. it takes up the whole inside of my forearm...dont ask, but yes it has very profound meaning...

its the Moon in a rusty bucket thats overflowing with water, and as the water is cascading down the sides, its puddling up, but also increasing in velocity and becoming more and more turbulent until its like a squall. and in the trashing waves, in the front, is a log. and behind that all is a night sky. its really colorful and the detail on the moon and log are insane. the tattoo looks so organic...no hard outlines. its like a painting.

it looks really awesome. and now im thinking of all the other designs ive wanted and being more serious. i already drew one up (its a twin peaks inspired design, but a much more simple one than the one i have

and i got to think...maybe i can get jeff to draw me up something. i kinda have a design idea anyway, if he needed something to go on.

i wonder if he would do it

a jeff tattoo would be awesome
scott

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been thinking awhile of doing a tattoo from the creeping brain lo-budget video of the creeping brain thinking, but have never gotten a decent picture of it. i say go for it!