message board

FAQ     Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Register  
  Profile     Log in to check your private messages     Log in  

I dreamed a dream
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauragek

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night I dreamed that I was moving and found an old banjo I still had laying around. It was really cheap quality and had a price tag of 5 pound on it. It was really cool to tune it and try to play it though!

After that I drove somewhere with my mom and we passed by an underground parking lot where Jeff was standing with his merch table, promoting a gig he was playing that night. I was really excited to see him play. Sadly the upcoming tour doesn't include a show in the Netherlands Sad

I've been getting a lot of dreams again lately. I always wonder what causes you to have lots of dreams, or no dreams at all... Is it the weather? How relaxed your mind is? Something completely random like what food you're having?
misshelenc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we always dream but just remember them differently. Better quality sleep is meant to have more intense dreams but they're hard to come round from if you are woken up during them. But of course I am no expert. I think the food thing is a myth but I haven't tried it myself. In my youth when I smoked quite a lot of drugs I never remembered my dreams until I stopped for a few days and then I had intense nightmares, so it might have been a chemical change. I will have to do some research!
Nice to know someone else dreams of Jeff too. I have been having an average number of remembered dreams lately, a lot involve my friend who died in April, I get to speak to him and hug him in them, I think they are a way of my brain dealing with saying goodbye and chugging the emotions round.
I'm sorry you don't get to go to any of the gigs, I'm not either, not that it helps anything! Maybe next time!
Hope you're doing well too, I've missed your pretty face around here x