$1.95 CAN
Jeff Lewis
message board

FAQ     Search     Memberlist     Usergroups     Register  
  Profile     Log in to check your private messages     Log in  

I really very much want a Jeffrey Lewis t-shirt

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ziggy3935

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: I really very much want a Jeffrey Lewis t-shirt Reply with quote

Hello all,
So I saw Jeffrey Lewis last year at the Fox in Boulder, Colorado, and much to my dismay I was not able to buy a T-shirt(they were out of my size or something) SO does anyone know where I can get one online? I am willing to pay top dollar to support one of my favorite bands!

and speaking of Boulder, Colorado, please come back!

thank you for your time,
-Matt
Michael

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He *never* has the right size of t-shirts! And had the gall to blame Jack and Dave when I complained last time! Harrumph.
Michael

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW Olive Juice have some - if you are Medium, Small or XL! There must be some folks walking around wearing more than one Large shirt, I reckon!

http://www.olivejuicemusic.com/products/jeffrey-lewis/jeffrey-lewis-junkyard-t-shirt-super-heros

http://www.olivejuicemusic.com/products/jeffrey-lewis/jeffrey-lewis-junkyard-guitar-t-shirt
misshelenc

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want one too, but I'm like, kid's size. He had a pink one on one tour I went to. Pink is my favourite colour, I was gutted I didn't have enough money on me... I will have a look on OJ now, you say they have small ones xxx
jefflewis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For folks interested in shirts, or just interested in getting more shirt info -

Jack makes all the shirts (and sells them and keeps the money, none of it has anything to do with me, tho people rarely believe me when I say that! Sometimes Dave is involved in the shirt stuff, but it's never me! I stick to making and selling the comic books, that's complicated enough for me!)...

To find out what shirts and sizes are available, you should email Jack and let him know what you're looking for... send a message to JeffLewisBand@gmail.com with something in the subject line like "shirt question for Jack" or something like that...

Jack may just direct you to OliveJuiceMusic.com or he may have other shirts available at his home that he can ship to you directly.
misshelenc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You draw the pictures on them though don't you... That's what I always thought.
But yeah, thanks for that, I'll see if he's got a small pink one left!
x
jefflewis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah usually Jack or Dave will go thru the art files on my computer and pick some images to make shirt designs out of... for example, I think the recent blue shirt with the orange guitar took the image of the guitar from my website home page "Upcoming Shows" logo!
ziggy3935

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Olive Juice website still shows the two shirts are out of stock, no worries though I sent an email to the band email address. I hope I can get one! I've been trying for ages. Ordered the come on board CD while I was on the Olive Juice site though! And speaking of the albums, are any of the Jeff Lewis albums on vinyl?
jefflewis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ziggy!
12 Crass Songs, 'Em Are I, and The Bundles are all available on 12-inch vinyl, if not findable at a store near you then you can usually find vinyl copies for various prices at ebay.com and maybe some other sites - vinyl probably cheapest if you buy directly from the record label here -
http://beggarsgroupusa.com/jeffreylewis/

Thanks for your interest! I don't usually sell the vinyl versions on tour because they're very heavy to carry and ship, but they do exist.
Jeff
ziggy3935

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I don't blame you, vinyl tends to be a bit more delicate and subjective to temperature and such. I have just started getting into buying records on vinyl within the last year, and it is rapidly becoming what I spend all my money on. Something about having the big record with the album art and liner notes is hard to beat, plus listening to them kinda means you stop every thing to listen, making it much more enjoyable. I'll keep my eyes out, thanks man.